Mixed Age: Tuition for a 10 week semester (Fall, Winter or Spring) is $255 for new families; $245 for returning families; $150 for each additional sibling. Tuition for our 6 week Summer semester is $195 for new families; $185 for returning families and $100 for each additional sibling. Babies eight months and under by the start of the semester are free with a registered sibling. (Please include your infant on your registration form in the Comments section). Tuition must be paid in full with registration or a space will not be held for your child. No registration will be processed without payment. (You are a "Returning Family" if you have taken Music Together® for any other semester in any US location. You are a "New Family" if you have never taken Music Together before.)
- Ten - 45 minute weekly classes (six - 45 minute weekly classes for Summer)
- One professionally recorded CD
- New beautifully illustrated songbook
- Access to the online Family Music Zone at Music Together.
- A unique digital download code to access the music on a smart device.
- Introductory Parent Guide, "Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically." (For new families)
If you are planning to attend a free demonstration class, we encourage families to send in registrations before attending a demo, as classes do fill quickly.
Bedford Arts & Music does not pro-rate classes for late registration. Extra make-ups will be given for classes missed.