Check out Music Together’s free “Hello Everybody” app for iPhone, iPod, iPad, or Android device. It’s an easy way for you to access your Music Together songs, whether you are at home or on the go! Log in with your Family Music Zone account—or create a new one right from the app—to get your song collections into the app.
1. Download the app from Apple or Google Play!
2. Open the app - tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner and tap "Login".
3. Login - create an account with an email and a password. If you already have an account in the Family Music Zone (on musictogether.com), then use that email and password. Tip: families can share user names / passwords so everyone in your child's life can share the music.
4. Enter your code - Your access code is found on the inside cover of your songbook.
- Stream your songs or download them so your family can sing and play along even when you don’t have Internet access.
Show or hide on-screen lyrics.
Turn the vocals up or down—or off completely for an instrumental track to make up your own words.
Use your device’s camera to record to the music and easily share with friends.
Flip through the colorful pages of Music Together’s award-winning Singalong Storybook Hello, Everybody!
Your Music/Access Code can only be added to one account, but it is possible to be logged in to multiple devices simultaneously. Therefore, we recommend that you create a family account where you add all your collections codes and share the login information within your family.